Today I will share a few important ideas to improve the functionality, interactivity and marketing of your website:
- Add a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) system to your website. This is a very effective way to add value to your website content, reduce support queries, increase your marketing footprint and to increase sales.
- Add a Projects section featuring your latest work / projects / portfolio and share via your Social Media Marketing Network.
- Add a Video gallery to your website using YouTube’s technology. Video is the future of marketing website visitors love video’s.
- Add Testimonials to your website. It works very well as a selling tool, click for Equadoor testimonials.
- E-mail Marketing use Mailchimp.com to manage your e-mail marketing. It’s easy to use and very effective and can be integrated with your website.
- Custom “Get a Quote” form to e-mail. Make it easy for people to request a quote.
- Add a News feed / Blog and publish quality content on your website.
- Create and maintain relevant Social Media Profiles profiles including at least, Facebook, Google Plus and Linkedin.
- Use Quality Backlinks (links one website gets from another website). Backlinks make a huge impact on a website’s prominence in search engine results. We offer a number of our own business directories for back linking and marketing purposes.
- Add an eShop and start selling! With the latest technology I can offer very cost effective fully functional ecommerce shopping systems. It is TIME to open your online shop now!
Please contact me to implement any of the ideas on your existing or a new website.