Every business needs to take a strategic approach to incorporating social media into their PR and marketing plans. Social media marketing and the businesses that utilize it have become more sophisticated. More small businesses are beginning to understand how to best leverage online tools to build a community and recognize that engagement and interaction are the foundations of social media marketing, but most don’t know what’s next.
Sign up for Equadoor’s Social Media Marketing Service to utilize our social media marketing channels, platforms and knowledge base.
Other Important Info:
- Google.com indexes our websites regularly, thus your listings will also be available within about a week of listing on Google.
- Create and upload banner adverts and classified adverts on our marketing network.
- Custom Meta Tags per listing enabling SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
- Advertising campaign statistics, number of views / impressions, number of clicks, number of click outs to your website if applicable.
- Once you have activated your banner adverts your adverts will automatically display on a number of relevant websites in our marketing channels.
Current Active Equadoor Business Directories & Some Marketing Channels:
Since online marketing is more than just web, mobile, and search, here are 13 Social Media Stats You Need to Know: Reviews Influence Purchase Decisions
- 90% of consumers say positive online reviews influenced buying decisions
- 86% said buying decisions were influenced by negative online reviews
Dimensional Research “Customer Service and Business Results: A Survey of Customer Service from Mid-Size Companies” April 2013 Social Media Drives Increased Sharing of Customer Service Experiences
- 45% share bad customer service experiences via social media
- 30% share good customer service experiences
- 58% are more likely to share their customer services experience stories now than they were five years ago
Dimensional Research “Customer Service and Business Results: A Survey of Customer Service from Mid-Size Companies” April 2013 How SMBs Feel About Social Media According to an October 2012 marketing survey by Vertical Response, small business owners definitely think they need to be on social media and are pouring more time and money into it:
- 2/3 use Facebook; ½ use Twitter
- Nearly half spend over 6 hours a week at it
- 1/4 spend 6 to 10 hours
- Many are buckling under the added social media marketing workload:
- 1/3 said they’d like to spend less time on it and say finding good content to share was the biggest time commitment
- Nearly four times the number of small businesses are increasing their social media budget versus those that are decreasing.
How Consumers Feel About Social Media
- 69 percent of consumers are more likely to use a local business if it has information available on a social media site (2010 Local Search Usage Study)
- 81% of consumers who use social media expect businesses to respond on social sites (Local Search Usage Study: Bridging The Caps, From Search to Sales, comScore and TMP Directional Marketing)
What’s the ROI of Social Media?
- Companies with the highest levels of social activity grew their sales on average of 18% per year
- Companies with the least amount of social activity saw their sales decline 6% per year.
Source: http://www.sitepoint.com - Wet Paint/Altimer Group Study, 2009.